Hello, here now i would to post this assignment, example of direct and indirect test to fullfil my score.
1. Did they eat out together yesterday?
He asked me if they had eaten out together the day before.
2. Don’t turn off the light now.
He told me not to turn off the light at that time
3. What’s your passion?
She wanted to know what my passion was.
4. I begin to understand the concept of biodiversity.
He said that he began to understand the concept of biodiversity
5. Your friend has just left.
He told me that my friend had just left.
6. Can I borrow your pencil for a moment?
She asked me whether she could borrow my pencil for a moment.
7. Why are you staring at my feet?
He asked her why she was staring at his feet
8. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
He said that the sun rose in the east and sets in the WEST
9. I’m going to meet my penpal for the first time tomorrow.
She said she was going to meet her penpal for the first time the next day.
10. We have been here for a week.
They said they had been there for a week.
11. Who is sitting beside Tom
He asked me was sitting beside Tom that time.
12. Please wait for me at the bus stop.
Endy told me waits for her at the bus stop that time.
13. Window-shopping is my favorite hobby.
Septi said that window-shopping was my favorite hobby.
14. I ate some beef burgers yesterday.
Jean said that she have eat some beef burgers the day before.
15. This is the bag which I bought yesterday.
He said that was the bag which I had been bought the day before.
16. Who is hiding under the bed?
Mom wanted to know who was hiding under the bed.
17. Elisa had been living in Bangok before she moved to Jakarta.
Firmansyah said that Elisa had been living in Bangkok before she moved to Jakarta.
18. I have been travelling around the world for over three years.
Grandpa said he had been travelling around the world for over three years.
19. When you pushed me, I was holding my phone.
Keyza said when I pushed him, he was holding his phone.
20. My name is Harry.
He said his name is Harry.
21. Doctor : Open your mouth!
Mother : What did the doctor tell you?
Son : The doctor told me ___
to open my mouth
(direct: V1 + O maka direct: to V1 + O)
22. Mother : Do you want meatballs or fried chicken?
Mother asked me ____
whether i wanted mb or fc
1. The woman says to him: “you play the piano well.”
The girl says to him that ………….
A. you play the piano well.
B. he play the piano well
C. he plays the piano well
D. he played the piano well
E. you played the piano well
2. “Did he leave a message for me?”
“yes, he said………. tonight”.
A. he called you
B. he would call him
C. you called her
D. he would call you
E. I would call you
3. “You mustn’t forget what I told you.”
She told me ………..
A. that I hadn’t to forget what she had told me
B. that I didn’t have to forget what I had told her.
C. that I mustn’t have forgotten what I told you.
D. that I didn’t have to forget what she had told me
E. that I was not to forget what she had told me.sing so loudly
4. Tony said to me: “Why does she sing so loudly?”
A. Tony said to me why does she sing so loudly
B. Tony asked me why did she sing so loudly.
C. Tony asked why does she sing so loudly
D. Tony asked me why she sang so loudly
E. Tony asked me why she did sing so loudly
5. “How many pieces of bread can you eat?” She said
A. She said how many pieces of bread I can eat
B. She wanted to know how many pieces of bread you cculd eat
C. She asked how could I eat a lot of bread
D. She asked how many pieces of bread I could eat
E. She asked me how many pieces of bread I can eat
6. “Where did you go four days ago?” John asked.
Tony asked …….
A. where did I go four days ago
B. where I did go four days ago
C. Where I had gone four days before
D. where I had gone four days ago.
E. where I went four days before
7. “Did you have an assignment last month? Father asked me
Father asked me ……
A. did I have an assignment last month
B. I did have an assignment last month
C. if I had had an assignment the month before
D. if I did have an assignment the month before
E. if I had had an assignment the month before
8. “Were you at the party last night?” Tony said.
A. Tony said that I was at the party the night be tofore
B. Tony wanted to know if he was at the party the night before
C. Tony asked me if I was at the party
D. Tony wanted to know if I had been at the party the night before
E. Tony said to me that I had been at the party the night before
9. Rudy said to me, “Can I help you find a hotel?”
A. Rudy asked me if I could help her find a hotel
B. I wondered if my friend could help me find a hotel
C. Rudy said that I could help me find a hotel
D. Rudy asked me to find a hotel for him
E. Rudy asked me whether he could help me find a hotel
10. andi said to me,”what can i do for you?”
A. Andi asked me to you can i do for
B. Andi asked me if what i could that for you
C. Andi can do for you
D. Andi said to me can i do for you
E. Andi said for you.